John Coleman

"Dutch" > wrote in message
8<
> > I have identified a series of distinctly herbivorous adaptations, you

have
> > listed no distinctly carnivorous ones. Point to me.
> >
> > I have asked you to define omnivore scientifically - you failed. Point

> > me.

> http://www.beyondveg.com/cordain-l/m...ivory-1a.shtml

Loren Cordain? What rubbish, he is on the fringes of science, his book is
puerile nonsense, not even your valued nutritonists go along with him.

His findings that some people eating wholely unnatural cultural diets don't
do to well, doesn't support his contention that we are adapted to Paleo
diets.

> http://www.beyondveg.com/cordain-l/g...gumes-1a.shtml
> The Late Role of Grains and Legumes
> in the Human Diet, and Biochemical Evidence
> of their Evolutionary Discordance

Grain eating is obviously unnatural, again this is not data in favour of the
Paleo diet. No amount of modern diet X doesn't work is the same as prior
diet Y does work. But Cordain doesn't give a hoot about making fallacious
claims as his feeble book proves.

John