usual suspect

Scented Nectar wrote:
>>>I've been studying nutrition since 1977,

>>Not in a directed, supervised, intellectually
>>meaningful way. What YOU have been doing is looking
>>for stuff that confirmed what you already believed for
>>ideological reasons. You have very weak power of
>>critical thinking and evaluation.

> I know what I've researched. You don't. You have
> no idea.

It's quite easy to figure out what's influenced you: you constantly
regurgitate propaganda and then you slightly, but ever so slovenly,
revise your statements once shown that they're fundamentally errant.
Your revisions haven't been based on *any* research, they've been
half-assed attempts to CYA only after being caught in peddling your
initial lies and distortions. Your "revisions" are not a product of
honest and clear thinking.

> You just want to insult vegans.

Vegans are an insult to the intellect and to humanity.