Jay Santos

Scented Nectar wrote:

>>>I've been studying nutrition since 1977,

>>Not in a directed, supervised, intellectually
>>meaningful way. What YOU have been doing is looking
>>for stuff that confirmed what you already believed for
>>ideological reasons. You have very weak power of
>>critical thinking and evaluation.

> I know what I've researched.

You haven't "researched" anything. You have started
out with a rigid set of preconceived notions, and you
have selectively and DISHONESTLY looked only for
bullshit that supports those preconceptions. That
makes a mockery of the idea of "research".

You have no qualifications to do any kind of
nutritional research; none whatever.