RMiller

Default Pre-cooked Bacon

>Okay, I'm going to try this this morning. I plan on boiling some eggs and
>was going to bake a pan of bacon (leftovers go into soup!) and toast an
>English Muffin.
>
>The brand is Tyson (like the chicken). I've had pre-cooked sausage links
>(Hormel) and pre-cooked sausage patties (Jimmy Dean); not bad. So how bad
>can pre-cooked bacon be? I'll find out shortly.
>--
>Jill, Persia & Peaches the Nyasa lovebird

I use the precooked bacon a lot.
It is fast and easy in the microwave, I nuke it for about 10 seconds per piece,
it is a lot better and easier to throw away a paper towel than to clean a
greasy pan. Tastes good too, tho I really enjoy the thick cut bacon more, I
have not see it in the precooked form ... yet..
Rosie