rick etter

"Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
> "Jay Santos" > wrote in message
> ink.net...
>> Skanky Carpetmuncher did not know about animal
>> collateral deaths in agricultu
>>
>> At first I didn't know ***about cds***...
>>
>> Skanky Carpetmuncher - 13 Dec 2004

> What a lesbophobic nutcase you are!
>
>> She did not know that cute, furry little mammals are
>> chopped to bits in the course of producing the foods
>> she eats. This didn't stop her believing that by not
>> eating meat, she was thereby causing ZERO harm to
>> animals. She believed it. By believing it, she
>> thereby proved that "vegans" begin, in their ignorance,
>> by believing in a logical fallacy. "veganism" is
>> founded on a logical fallacy.

> It doesn't matter how a vegan begins. Why are you
> stuck on that point? I now know about cds and have
> concluded that there are far, far less of them in a
> vegan diet.

==============
Then it should be esasy for you to provide the data you used for this
comparison/evaluation, right? Afterall, you've had to find all this data to
support your religious dogma just this week! Still should be freash, eh
killer?

How many times must I remind you of
> this? My conclusions both before and after learning
> of cds are the same. Veganism is better for my
> health and cd-wise.

Then prove it fool. Provide the data.

ww.scentednectar.com/veg/