John Coleman

"Dutch" > wrote in message
8<
> >> The numbers, when calculated properly will always
> >> show eating vegan is better.

> > agreed

> False, numbers will *sometimes* show eating "vegan" is better, not always.
> "Vegans" "always" like to speak in absolutes.

There are no real numbers. However, eating up the food chain will accumulate
animal deaths and resource use with increasingly lower food returns. I
accept that food processing, and other technical aspects of certain plant
food production may be exceptions. However, comparisons of such should be on
a like for like basis. Vegans are not blasting the Innuit (and such) for
their hunting, we are primarily interested in modern farming practices.

> Women's liberation is not comparable to "veganism".

womens liberation, veganism = animal liberation

veganism is not recognised by any authority as a religion

http://www.free-definition.com/Veganic-gardening.html

> If people use words they eventually become recognized, that doesn't mean
> they have any real significance.

irrelivant

John