John Gaquin

Default Godless Pre-Cooked Bacon

"Mark Thorson" > wrote in message

> You're making an environmental argument? Sure, it'll be more
> efficient to move the cooked bacon than the raw stuff.

Not really trying to make "an environmental argument" in favor of pre-cooked
bacon, just pondering, if you will, on the utility of trucking one or two
million tons of bacon fat around the country every year when it is
ultimately just going to be trashed anyway.

> The time saved by the individual consumer could be devoted to
> building a better, more efficient society. Other activities such as
> raising children could be conducted more efficiently in state-run
> facilities. Read about it he
>
> http://www.authentichistory.com/imag...v17_02_08.html

Ah, yes, I remember "Treasure Chest" from grade school. I'm curious,
though, as to why you would equate your kids with a pound of bacon.

JG