Kevin S. Wilson

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 08:46:18 -0500, "Jack Curry" <Jack
> wrote:

>> "Jack Curry" <Jack
> wrote in message
>> > This took me about 18 seconds to find, Kent. Now puleeze go argue with
>> > this
>> > website, since it certainly contradicts your totally stupid statement.
>> >

>"Kent" > wrote in message
>> To suggest an internet dictionary definition as gospel is pretty damn
>> stupid.

No one said it was "Gospel," Kent. That's you, putting words in Jack's
mouth.

Jack posted something that directly contradicts your assertion that
smoking isn't cooking. If you wish to debate the matter, it is now up
to you to refute what Jack posted, not merely question the authority
of Jack's source.

Your hand-waving fools no one, Kent. If you wish to prove Jack's
source as unathoratative, then you have to do so by referring to
authoritative sources. If you wish to prove that his assertion is
incorrect, you have to do so by proving your assertion is correct.

Most 7th-graders understand these basic concepts.

>> I don't really think you are stupid; however you are extremely
>> cerebrally constipated. It's time for you to have a special high colonic
>> cerebral enema; that may relieve you.

Time for some new material, Kent. You've cut-and-pasted that stuff so
often, the pixels are starting to fray around the edges.

>Rearranged and snipped because Kent is too dumb to understand how to be
>polite on a ng-
>
>Ahah! EVERYBODY else is WRONG. Except for Kent.

Is it time to say, "If a dozen people tell you you're an ass, maybe
it's time to get fitted for a saddle"?

>Um, Kent? Would you show
>me a source, any source that agrees with your asshead opinion about smoking?

There you go, Kent. This is what is known in The Industry as "put up
or shut up."

You can do it. If smoking isn't cooking, then there must be dozens of
sources that support that assertion. All Jack is asking is that you
post them. Anything else is just arguing from assertion, saying the
same thing over and over as if saying it enough times will make it
true.

>And would you tell us again about how we shouldn't brine a stuffed turkey
>because the stuffing will get soggy? That one was your best so far.

<snicker>

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a university somewhere in Idaho