Kevin S. Wilson

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 00:14:45 -0600, p0wd3r >
wrote:

>On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 13:52:13 -0700, Kevin S. Wilson >
>wrote:
>
>Blah blah blah blah... Same ol shit. Not of any real interest.
>Go away, boy.

You don't really think that my posts disappear simply because you snip
them from your obsessive, feverish follow-ups, do you? I ask because
after the age of 9 months or so, most infants understand the concept
of object permanence. Are you develomentally delayed?

PS: That X-NO-ARCHIVE thing? It still X-NO-WORKS.

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a university somewhere in Idaho