MarilynŠ

Default Dulce De Leche recipe and storage

In ,
Vox Humana > took a deep breath, sighed and spoke thusly:
> "Blanche Nonken" > wrote in message
>> "Vox Humana" > wrote:
>>

>>> That all makes sense to me.
>>>

>> Or, if you're the patient sort, buy a few cans every year. About
>> five
>> or ten years down the road, the first ones you bought should have
>> reached that state on their own.
>>
>> (Just opened a 6 year old tin of SCM for my coffee - it was darkened
>> and thick. The longer it sits, the better. :-))

> I had that happen to me once. I don't use much SCM and when I opened
> an old can it was dark. I threw it away thinking it was spoiled!

All this talk now has me wanting to open the can that's been sitting in my cupboard for
years and years (I think it got bought by mistake, probably by my spouse who thought he
was buying evaporated milk).

--
Marilyn