Vox Humana

Default An online recipe collection 330 top secret restaurant recipes yours and more for only 7.99 plz read

"Jonathon" > wrote in message
om...
> An Online Recipe Collection
> Hundreds of recipes waiting for you to try
>
> Impress your family!

Here's the problem I see with this concept. The "top secret" recipes
generally are approximations of crap from mediocre chain restaurants that
are little more than mass feeding stations that warm trays of frozen food
prepared in giant commissaries. The balance of these recipes are for
equally undistinguished packaged food that you can get at any grocery store.
If people wanted this kind of food they wouldn't be participating in
cooking/baking newsgroups. I don't think that most people are impressed with
this kind of food.