Jay Santos

Scented Nectar wrote:
> "> > I don't think veganism has been made into a religion.
>
>>>There's no deity to the diet.

>>A deity is not required for something to be a religion.
>> "veganism" IS a demented form of religion, in which
>>you blindly adhere to irrational dogma and perform
>>meaningless rituals much like Catholics performing the
>>stations of the cross.

> I'm not turning it into a religion.

It already was one. You're now an adherent to a weird
religion.

> I haven't seen any
> vegan here do it either.

It's already been done. What you DO see are other
irrational "vegans" performing their version of
stations of the cross.

> Maybe you're calling it one just to
> discredit it.

No, I'm calling it one because it appears as one. Why
does it bother you to have it so identified? Why can't
you defend your faith?

> If you find the 'dogma' irrational, go away
> you don't have to follow any dogma.

I've DEMONSTRATED that the dogma is irrational.