Lew Bryson

"Scott Kaczorowski" > wrote in message
> "Lew Bryson" > wrote in
> Prodigy? They're still there? That's cool. No sarcasm
> intended.

Nah, they got bought by SBC Yahoo, but we still have the addresses, for
which I'm thankful. Beats changing it, even with the spam. The address is
essentially a fossil.

> > Don't tell Joel, he's sure he tastes corn in S*iner B*ck.

> You can't? That falls into the "Seriously?" category.

Do I taste something in Shiner that tastes like corn on the cob or cornbread
or grits or cornmeal? No. Do I taste another sweet, vaguely grainy flavor
that I think Joel (and you, evidently) thinks is corn? Yes.

> > www.lewbryson.com

> Heh! I LOVE it!

So does my Mom.

> How are things with you, Lew? I hope they are well.

Pretty good, actually. 2004 is shaping up to have been my best year ever for
writing income, by a strong margin, and my marriage and family are great.
How's by you?

--
Lew Bryson

www.LewBryson.com
Author of "New York Breweries" and "Pennsylvania Breweries," 2nd ed., both
available at <www.amazon.com>
The Hotmail address on this post is for newsgroups only: I don't check it,
or respond to it. Spam away.