Barbtail

>coriander seeds

One of my girlfriends broke out in a rash after eating fresh coriander leaves
in a Chinese chicken salad. Which of these spices are new to you?

Also, it might be something you have had before but the reaction wasn't as
pronounced. Typically, each exposure causes a worse reaction. I'd call my DR
and tell him about the experience. Perhaps he can find out what troubled you.
That next reaction could be quite serious. My husband has a nut allergy and
I nearly lost him a few years ago so please be careful *smiles*.

This is a good site for more information:
The Anaphylaxis Campaign http://www.anaphylaxis.org.uk/dine.html

Be safe!

Barb Anne