Davida Chazan - The Chocolate Lady

Default Dulce De Leche recipe and storage

NOTE: My Correct Address is in my signature (just remove the spaces).
On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 13:15:45 GMT, Blanche Nonken >
wrote:

>"Vox Humana" > wrote:
>

>> That all makes sense to me.
>>

>Or, if you're the patient sort, buy a few cans every year. About five
>or ten years down the road, the first ones you bought should have
>reached that state on their own.
>
>(Just opened a 6 year old tin of SCM for my coffee - it was darkened and
>thick. The longer it sits, the better. :-))

And you don't even live in a warm climate! Imagine how quickly that
would work for me?

--
Davida Chazan (The Chocolate Lady)
<davida @ jdc . org . il>