Kevin S. Wilson

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 19:57:25 GMT, "cl" > wrote:

>"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 00:12:00 GMT, "cl" > wrote:>

>We've already established that pattern-matching isn't your strong
>> suit, Pro. Otherwise, you wouldn't have been repeatedly trolled into
>> doing unnecessary homework to "prove" the falsity of "errors"
>> purposely posted to trick you into doing unnecessary homework (cf.
>> "Request for Consideration").

>There wasn't anything that was required of me to recite the RFCs and
>meanings,

You still don't geddit, do you? We're not talking about the amount of
effort you put forth to correct my "error"; we're talking about WHY
you felt compelled to correct my "error" -- you just couldn't pass up
the chance to show off your GIANT BRANE, even though a small voice in
your head was probably saying, "Gee, CAL, maybe he's just messing with
your head."

On a side note, we're also talking about the fact that EVERYONE else
recognized what was posted as obvious nonsense, posted with the sole
intention of tricking you into responding in all seriousness to what
was, in essence, a joke.

Another words, YHBT. Why do you continue to act like such a whiny
prat about it? Are you so without a sense of humor that you can't even
admit that you fell for a practical joke?

> it was off the cuff. Kinda like you talking about food..

"Off the cuff" would seem to mean that you're some kind of expert
about Requests for Consideration and can speak knowledgeably and
extemporaenously about them and associated subjects. Thanks for saying
that I can do the same about food.

> Since
>your a little slow I might spell out the fact that I have wee presence in

"Wee presence"? What are you, a freakin' leprechaun?

>software industry and have authored my shared of servers and services.

Are we going to have to begin comparing SAT scores now?

>> >Well hell, you are senor semantic/ speel flamer. Who are you to be

>talking
>> >Prof.

>> Ducking the question doesn't make it go away, Pro. What in the
>> blue-eyed froggy world would make you think I'm a professor? Is this
>> yet another example of you getting your facts wrong?

>Never once thought you were(or cared). That is the role you like to take on
>the NGs ESPECIALLY when it comes to english comp. I'm sorry if you were
>hoping for more.

Another words, you once again failed to get your facts straight, and
when called on it, you insist that by calling me "Professor" you
didn't really mean that I was a professor. That about right? You have
a bad habit of circling back to say that your words don't mean what
they appear to say, simply because you now say they mean something
different.

I think it might be best if you go back to calling people fat, Pro.
You're not very good at this more subtle stuff.

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a university somewhere in Idaho