cl

"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 00:12:00 GMT, "cl" > wrote:>

We've already established that pattern-matching isn't your strong
> suit, Pro. Otherwise, you wouldn't have been repeatedly trolled into
> doing unnecessary homework to "prove" the falsity of "errors"
> purposely posted to trick you into doing unnecessary homework (cf.
> "Request for Consideration").

There wasn't anything that was required of me to recite the RFCs and
meanings, it was off the cuff. Kinda like you talking about food.. Since
your a little slow I might spell out the fact that I have wee presence in
software industry and have authored my shared of servers and services.

> >Well hell, you are senor semantic/ speel flamer. Who are you to be

talking
> >Prof.

> Ducking the question doesn't make it go away, Pro. What in the
> blue-eyed froggy world would make you think I'm a professor? Is this
> yet another example of you getting your facts wrong?

Never once thought you were(or cared). That is the role you like to take on
the NGs ESPECIALLY when it comes to english comp. I'm sorry if you were
hoping for more.

-CAL