Kent

Killfiling in the old daze was called "putting your head in the sand". Only
the stupidest would do this, sometimes to their ultimate demise. Think about
the history that would be rewritten if that hadn't happened. No WWII, maybe?
As ****ed off as I might get, I won't ever killfile. You have to be willing
to read what people write, or you will be in trouble when you get the goal
line.