Dutch

"Scented Nectar" > wrote

> > Mushy moral relativism, then. Nice. You simply make
> > it up as you go along.

> I'm not making it up. Maybe you just don't want to
> acknowledge that vegans aren't all alike.

YOU simply do not want to accept that veganism is based on a simplistic
formula (do not consume products derived from animals) which does not have
the effect that you desperately want to believe it has.

[..]

> Who cares if you call it a philosophy or not. The rule
> is not stupid, and as a whole causes way less cds
> than a meateating diet.

What precisely is a "meateating diet"? You have a habit of making judgements
about vague categories as they were real. If I go fishing on the weekend and
that forms part of my family's meals, is that a "meateating diet"? And does
that diet cause fewer or more deaths than your urban, pre-packaged, imported
from Florida, plant-based diet?

> The satisfaction I get out
> of it is great health and happiness that I've done
> the best I can animal-wise.

Exactly, that "satisfaction" is like a drug that will eventually turn you
into a shadow of your former self. You are becoming a one-dimensional person
and nobody can stop you.

Congratulations

[..]