Roy Basan

Default Icing secret ???

(N. Thornton) wrote in message om>...

> Every one of your points you raised here was already answered in my
> post to which you responded - except one. The answer to that one is
> caprylic acid. You sound to me like a true fool. You dont seem to have
> followed any of it, or applied even basic sense. I wish you luck with
> your bakery, though it doesnt sounds like your range is anything to
> write home about.

Really? why don't you try working in the same situation as me and see
if you can just apply easily what you think is good for you is good
for the rest of the people?.
Meanwhile....
I have talked about your idea to other technicaly trained bakery
people ,They were laughing out loudly, and one of them and asked
me .
Is this NT guy really sober? Is he real a person or another entity
from elswehere.
From what planet did he came from?
Roy