Kevin S. Wilson

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 00:56:27 GMT, Dan Krueger
> wrote:

>He lives for that. Your research will make him proud!

And just when I thought it wasn't possible that anyone would be so
gullible as to believe that Kent read 2,897 posts from me, which would
be a necessary condition for characterizing 95% of my posts, as
follows:

>> *Kevie has posted 3,050 NG messages in several newsgroups since January 1,
>> 2004. 95+ percent of these are either trolling or flaming.

Yo, Dank Reuger! Did you know that the word "gullible" doesn't occur
in any one English-language dictionary?

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a university somewhere in Idaho