Kevin S. Wilson

On 16 Dec 2004 20:44:49 GMT, wrote:

>"Brian D." > wrote:
>> Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
>> > BTW, I've asked a half-dozen people why they are reading a thread that
>> > has nothing to to with BBQ and probably never will. So far, not a
>> > single one has answered the question. Funny that.

>> It's kinda like driving by a car wreck, does anyone ever *not* look??
>>

>It appears that Kevvie has posted this in a thread, "Smoked ring bologna &
>pork sausage", which does have something to do with BBQ. Funny that.

And if you weren't handicapped by your seeming inability to use
google, you would see exactly where this thread took a left turn away
from BBQ, thanks to your pal Boob. But that would almost be like
understanding what you're talking about before shooting off your
mouth, and that doesn't seem to be your strong suit.

>I no longer see his posts, except in the followups posted by others. °~)

Yet each time you do, you comment about my posts. Funny that.

Tell me again the difference between doing that and not reading my
posts.

BTW, you put °~) at the end of your post. Does °~) mean, "I purposely
defeat my own killfilters by reading people I claim to have plonked,
and I'm too stupid to realize that doing so is no different than
leaving them unplonked and too thick to realize how foolish it makes
me appear"?

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a university somewhere in Idaho