Kevin S. Wilson

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 18:21:19 GMT, "Kent" > wrote:

>At that temp. you're cooking the salmon, not smoking it.

You know, Kent, I came >< this close to including a disclaimer at the
bottom of my original post, something along the lines of "PS: Yes, I
know the difference between cold-smoking and what I'm doing here. I
don't care what you want to call what I'm doing, and I care even less
to discuss it."

But I didn't include the disclaimer, thinking, "Who would be dumb
enough to trot out that tired, shopworn topic of conversation for the
18,756th time in this newsgroup?"

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a university somewhere in Idaho