Dan Iwerks

"mpomario" > wrote in
news:x0jvd.651664$mD.530447@attbi_s02:

> I have purchased a case so far. I wish they would exclude the Boston
> Lager and Light for more of the Porter or Winter Ale. I am not a big
> SA drinker but I love porters and for an American porter I like SA
> next to the Sierra Nevada.

Eh, SA porter wasn't bad. Pretty good stuff, but not enough of a reason
to buy the sampler for me as there's lots of other porters that I
wouldn't have to deal with a light beer or ubiquitous lager for.
Dan Iwerks thinks that the beer you're drinking probably sucks.
The fundamental problem with Solipsism is it makes me
responsible for the fact that you're a complete idiot.