Blooming Rose News

Default Country White Bread from bread machine

I have just received an e-mail from someone who didn't have the courtesy of
leaving their name but, in no uncertain terms, proceeded to tell me that I
have done a newsgroup no-no. Although I do take exception to being called a
spammer!

Seems as though I posted my URL so people could get my 5 page bread recipe
directly from my website and evidently that is not allowed.

Well, I apologize profusely. I am new to the newsgroup thing and since
there is no posted guidelines, I didn't realize that this is just not done
(bad netiquette). I just figured that the link would be better than posting
a 5 page recipe.

Thank you and if there is anyone out there who monitors the group, you can
remove my posting. I will refrain from any further postings.

regards,

Blooming Rose