Ida Slapter

On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 23:47:53 GMT, "Vox Humana" >
wrote:

>Don't take this personally, but this is a good example of why I seldom post
>recipes. No matter what gets posted, there is almost always an objection.
>The recipe is too complex, too high in fat or carbs, the ingredients are too
>expensive, the item is too foreign or too common, there is an allergy to the
>ingredients or they are not locally available.

Oh...........post the damn recipe..... I still have the option to
skip the recipe if I don't "care" for your suggestions. Isn't that a
wonderful thing about this forum??!!

Here is the fattest, too high in fat....too high in carbs....too
expensive....foreign ingredients...too common ingredients.... too many
allergies....too many nuts...too much butter...

AND IT IS THE BEST DAMN BROWNIE RECIPE YOU HAVE EVER WRAPPED YOUR LIPS
AROUND!

@@@@@ Now You're Cooking! Export Format

Scrumptious Brownies

none

8 oz unsweetened chocolate
1 cup butter
5 eggs
3 cup sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla
1 1/2 cup flour
2 cup walnuts, chopped

Melt chocolate and butter in a saucepan over very low heat, stirring
constantly. Cool slightly.

Beat eggs, sugar and vanilla in large mixer bowl on high speed for 10
minutes. Beat in chocolate mixture on low speed. Add flour, beating
just
to blend. Stir in nuts. Spread in greased 13 x 9 pan.

Bake at 375F. for 35 to 40 minutes or until cake tester inserted into
center comes out almost clean. Do not overbake. Cool in pan, then
cut
into squares.

You can also use self-rising flour in place of all purpose flour and
get a delightfully good chocolate cake.

Yield: 32 servings