Scented Nectar

> Nice dodge fool. I've been talking about your diet and my diet from
the
> begenning, and so were you until you figured out how badly you've been
> beaten, killer. There is no need to discuss what others are doing

until we
> take care of our own bloody footprints.

All I know about your diet is that (supposedly) the meat you eat
is organic grass grazed. I know nothing about the rest of your
diet including whether or not you eat other types of meat in
addition to the above, such as when out to dinner somewhere.

You're right about one thing though. I talk about the
meat industry as a whole and the grown-for-humans
industry as a whole because that's what the current
reality is.

> > I'm not lying.

> ================
> Yes, you are. You've been shown how you do not eat your crops 1:1,

fool.

The meat industry has much worse ratios.

> > As for my snipping, I can't respond to EVERY silly
> > thing you say, so I trim off the excess. Why waste
> > bandwidth and screenspace?

> ================
> Then notr your snips stupid. You don't, because you dishonestly want

> pretend that parts of a thread don't occur. Parts that prove your

ignorance
> and hypocrisy.

This is how I post. You don't have to like it.
I snip what I'm not responding to. If anyone
forgets what the rest of the previous
conversation was about they can just click
the previous message on the screen. It's
very easy.

Have you EVER posted without nasty insults
thrown in? Sometimes that alone says "snip me".

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/