rick etter

"John Coleman" > wrote in message
> "Jay Santos" > wrote in message
> k.net...
>> John Coleman wrote:

> 8<
>> > I'm not sure who wrote this nonsense, I have already pointed out the
>> > fallacies.

>> No, you haven't.

> see my many weeks of replies to Rick and others

====================
LOL No, you haven't fool. You demand evidence from others, yet you seem to
be sorly lacking in backing up any of your ignorance.

>> > 1) if numerous farmers are engaged in the systematic killing of animals

> in
>> > veggie fields (or elsewhere), whether their food is eaten by vegans or

> not,
>> > then this simply supports the need for farmers to go vegan and stop
>> > such
>> > practices

>> There is no "need" for farmers to "go 'vegan'", except
>> in your warped ideology.

> If farmers want to cause less suffering to animals they are essentially
> starting to go vegan. They don't in the strict sense "need" to, it is
> optional, but "necessary" if they are concerned to reduce animal
> suffering.
>
>> You can't escape the fact that you are blaming the
>> farmer for YOUR failure to live as you claim to live:
>> "cruelty free". Your claim is false, and you know it;
>> when you stand by the claim, you become a liar.

> I don't cause cruelty to animals. Cruelty involves intent, a person who
> unintentionally harms an animal is not cruel.

======================
In the case of CDs they are not unintentional. You both know that animals
are ther and are going to die, yet *you* do nothing. Well, you do reward
the farmer for his continued killing. Looks to me like you intended them,
because ou intend to get your veggies the chespest, most conveninet way you
can.

>> > 2) veganism isn't a numbers game

>> As I've demonstrated numerous times, it very much IS a
>> numbers game. First, "vegans" begin by believing the
>> classic Denying the Antecedent fallacy:

> There is no science of veganism.

Of course not, it's a religion.