Anton S.

Default begel toppings not sticking :( Arggh

So it would be better to top them right after I pull em from the
water, so they are still wet and the topping can set into the top
layer of dough?
Put my toppings in a bowl and press them into it. I'll give it a try.

In the past I have always waited until they have dried before I
applied the glaze and then topped them.

Thanks for the info.
Antwon