Saerah

Default Any Suggestions

Aria wrote in message ...
>I'm making pasta tonight. Looking to find something yummy to have on the
>side. Am tired of the traditional salad, or if not having salad usually

have
>green beans or broccoli on the side. Anyone have anything creative and
>different to suggest??? Thanks in advance.
>
>Aria

i had the same problem the other night. i salted some zuchinni slices, let
em sit in the fridge for a half hour, and then wiped em off. sauteed them
with a teeny bit of olive oil and a chopped shallot. turned up the heat at
the end and added a splash of sherry and some chopped fresh basil, and
cooked it till the basil wilted. it was *really* good.

--
Saerah

TANSTAAFL

" I think the burden is on those people who think he didn't have
weapons
of mass destruction to tell the world where they are."
Ari Fleischer
7/9/2003