Kathleen Dughman

Default Homemade Prepared/Frozen Meals

I have a very similar problem. I work a lot of 10 and 12 hr. days and
get home late and too tired to cook for myself. SO about everyother
week-end I do mass cooking and freezing. First off-haunt the dollar
stores for plastic containers to freeze in. Great places--great prices.
I will make a huge pot of mashed potatoes--then a meatloaf and maybe
some pork chops .Then I put together my dinners keeping everything no
higher than an inch and a half--and freeze. Soups are so convenient too,
and freeze well. All casseroles freeze well and I just made up a few
turkey dinners. The secret is to cook a lot all in one day and then
forget the stove for a week.
lots of luck-kathleen