Piedmont

nib wrote:

> Piedmont wrote:
> >

>> http://www.charbroil.com/grills/charcoal_gas.asp
>> Try this char-broil link, this is their unit that is made for dual
>> fuel. It can do charcoal /or/and gas!
>>

> LOL! That just made my decision harder! Is the Char-Broil brand a
> quality grill? I admit, the ability to switch between charcoal and gas
> is VERY enticing.
>
> Zach

All I know is Char-Broil has been around for a long time, all you do is
ask them for warranty, construction material, I think they make it in
Stainless too. then compare. Perhaps someone else here has experience
with the Char-Broil. Sorry to make it tougher for ya! he he!

--
Mike Willsey (AMWILatCOMPORIUMdotNET)

http://groups.msn.com/ThePracticalBa...ewwelcome.msnw