Randal

Not to mention the hideous Cranberry Lambic. Yuck. Of course the lambic
name is all marketing, although this year during my customary "give it
a try" from the holiday 12 pack I thought maybe, just maybe there was
some kind of faint horsey-brett background in there somewhere. Then
that nasty fake maple taste - like a stale long john donut that has
been shat upon - washed over my palate dragging the screaming essence
of shat upon cranberry with it. Every year it's about the only beer I
actually really, truly, pour down the drain.

I really like the Fezziwig though, and I thought the Porter was nice -
but why take up space with useless light beer and ubiquitous Boston
Lager? Who knows...? They used to package Fezziwig in these cool curved
22 oz bottles (I think, may have been bigger though) - they should
bring those back.