Reynard

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 09:29:28 -0500, "Scented Nectar" > wrote:
>"Reynard" > wrote in message ...

>> >====================
>> >Nope.

>He's trying to get away with it based on the fact that a
>' >' was already there. What he's hoping to avoid saying
>is that he placed the 3rd line beside it on purpose to
>make it look like I wrote it.

I can see exactly what he's up to, and it's of no surprise to
me at all. Apart from all the bare-faced lying he continually
relies on, he's never slow to follow the other trolls here and
edit his opponent's posts.

>> Yep. Read on. You admitted to the fact that you added a
>> third line to her sig, and then went on to blame her for it
>> by writing, "What's the matter fool? Don't like the same
>> as you give?"

>I've never falsified his posts, so he lies again.

Exactly! As soon as you catch them at it, they're very quick
to accuse their victims of doing the same thing in the hope
they'll be excused.

>He tries
>to justify it by saying it was because I snipped stuff of
>his in posts. Not the same thing at all.

I agree. Snipping the parts of a post which don't merit a
response is perfectly legitimate, but these trolls go one
step further and edit words INTO their opponent's posts
before then replying to them, and that isn't legitimate at
all.

>Yep. It makes their 'side' of the debates look dishonest and
>discredits any other points they try to make. Same with the
>constant insults.

You'll find that all the trolls here substitute debate for insults.
Rick is probably the worst, but the others aren't that far
behind him.

>I saw him doing it right from the start but just rolled my eyes.
>Then it sunk in more that he was trying to make it look like
>I wrote it, so it was time to make him fess up. He's
>avoiding it (not well).

He won't fess up. You can rely on that.