Scented Nectar

"Jay Santos" > wrote in message
news

> >>First, there is no such thing as "veganic farming".
> >>Second, there is no form of commercial agriculture in
> >>which farmers make consistent and effective efforts to
> >>avoid killing animals.

> > Then people should just do the best they can.

> That's mush, and it completely guts the already faulty
> premise behind "veganism".

You may think it's mush but it's what I believe. I'm
not speaking on behalf of vegans everywhere.
Everyone has their own personal beliefs and
reasons for being vegan and their own opinions
about what being vegan involves.

> > And since the meat industry causes 2.5 - 16
> > times the cropland use, eating vegan is the
> > way to go.

> No, because your pseudo-"philosophy" doesn't contain
> anything in it to allow such a weaselly stopping rule.

What is my 'pseudo-philosophy' you're referring to?
And what's this 'stopping rule' thing?

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/