Joel

Craig Bergren > wrote:
>On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 20:27:25 -0800, dgs wrote:
>I never wrote
>that Bud was un-American, only that Miller is more American. If we take
>into consideration hops, Bud is loses even more All American points
>because not only do they use more grains that didn't originate in the US,
>they use hops that aren't even grown here.

That makes the unstated presumption that Miller only
uses US-grown hops. Is that true?
Incidentally, I've used Elk Mountain Saaz in my homebrew.
grown in Idaho (izzat correct, Lew?) on an A-B owned hop
farm.
--
Joel Plutchak "Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes
plutchak at [...] your time and it annoys the pig." -anonymous