Vox Humana

Default Icing secret ???

"D O'Reilly" > wrote in message
om...
> I'm icing a cake for a family members wedding , can anyone give me the
> best recipe for icing, that i can use to pipe the bride and groom's
> names on the cake.
> Also any tips on how to actually pipe the lettering (as i have never
> done it before)professionally on the cake,your comment's will be
> gratefully recieved.

I would recommend that you pick up a book on basic cake decorating. Wilton
has several inexpensive books on the subject. I believe that the Wilton
Yearbook of cake decorating has some recipes and some basic instructions on
cake decorating. You can buy one where Wilton cake decorating supplies are
sold (most craft stores.) You might also look at their website
www.wilton.com There are a number of projects listed along with recipes.