rick etter

"Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
> "rick etter" > wrote in message
> ink.net...

>> > hunting
>> >
>> > I never made that claim although I believe it.

>> ===============
>> Yes, you did. You have said that any vegan diet is better, always.

> Any vegan diet? Or typical vegan diet? I still believe
> that being vegan is better for health and cds.

=================
Then show your proof, killer. So far all you've done is make ignorant
statements like this without backing them up.

>> > The typical vegan eats a lot of organic (usually
>> > =veganic) products.

>> ======================
>> Many many do, but not you, killer. you've already said you buy your

> food at
>> the supermart. \

> I'm lucky enough to have a very large health food
> store nearby that has a huge selection of organic
> produce, etc.

=====================
So what? Organic does not mean cruelty-free, fool. How many times do you
have to been told and shown? Organic farming uses the same farming methods,
uses the same machinery, and still uses pesticides. many in greater
numbers, and some of which are far more toxic that some synthetics 'cides.

http://www.cgfi.org/materials/key_pu...oxic_Tools.pdf

from your neck of the woods...?
http://www.ontarioprofessionals.com/organic.htm#nic
and, to show you that organic still means the same nachines...
http://www.lundberg.com/farming/farming_home.html

now, snip and run, little one....

> --
> SN
> http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/
> A huge directory listing over 700 veg recipe sites.
> Has a fun 'Jump to a Randon Link' button.

Irony, ignorance and hypocrisy on display...