Scented Nectar

"usual suspect" > wrote in message

> >>So are you dropping the claim that the "typical vegan diet" trumps
> >>hunting moose?

> > I never made that claim although I believe it.

> Why?

The main reason is health. The animal numbers game
also favours veganism as a whole, but health is my
primary reason for turning vegan (eventually, I'm only
part way there yet).

I'm sick of the numbers game. I believe it proves that
vegans as whole cause less cds than meateaters as
a whole, but you want to compare cds between the
worst of vegan diets to the best of meats. That's too
screwy.

> > A meateater may or may not eat lots of hunted moose.

> If you're really concerned about animals and really concerned about
> minimizing harm to them, would you rather people who eat meat eat

moose,
> which has few if any CDs, or grain-finished beef?

I'd rather they go make a pot of my tasty veg chili instead!

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/