rick etter

"John Coleman" > wrote in message

> "rick etter" > wrote in message
> ink.net...
>> If? What a hoot!!! Try checking the total amounts of 'organic'
>> pesticides alone that are applied to crops in the US. Organic farms
>> account for 3% of the US production, but use about 25% of total

> pesticides.
>
> support this with evidence

===========================
Sure, then it will be your turn, right killer? I've yet to see any claims
from you supported with anything more than rant, diatribe, propaganda, and
hate.

http://www.cgfi.org/materials/key_pu...oxic_Tools.pdf

>> So, how to you propose that all these farmers 'go vegan' and still be
>> able
>> to provide you with your cheap, clean, conveninet veggies, hypocrite?

> They can grow fruit and nuts, give up farming and I'll collect the food
> myself.

Really? And in what areas are you going to destroy the natural habitat to
plants these trees? Afterall, nature doesn't provide nice rows of fruit and
nut trees in orchards...