rick etter

"Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
> "Dutch" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Scented Nectar" > wrote

>> > intentional.
>> >
>> > Oookay. Correction: '1 id for you'.

>> You are overlooking the fact that the person with the moose in the

> deep
>> freeze, accounting for many 100's of thousands of nutrient-rich

> calories, is
>> accruing that many fewer cds than your typical vegan.

> Veganic foods can be stored too. What's your point?
>
> And remember a moose should be compared to veganic
> foods in order to compare the best from each side.

======================
No, it just has to be compared to *your* diet if the person making the
comparison eats grass-fed beef and/or game, fool. You, on the other hand
buy your foods from the market. Besides, not all mythical veganic foods
are going to cause less death and suffering anyway. You buy many imported
foods. Even if they are grown in this mythical utopia, they don't just fall
from heaven like manna onto your plate, killer.

You
> want to compare the best of meat to the worst of veggies.

No, I'm comparing a my diet to yours. You lose, hypocrite...

What happened to your pointer to...
Irony, ignorance and hypocrisy on display.