Katra

Default Any Suggestions

Aria wrote:

> I'm making pasta tonight. Looking to find something yummy to have on the
> side. Am tired of the traditional salad, or if not having salad usually have
> green beans or broccoli on the side. Anyone have anything creative and
> different to suggest??? Thanks in advance.
>
> Aria

Canned or fresh fruit...

That makes a refreshing change once in awhile for my Brunches that I
make. My usual side is fresh diced Avocado and Tomatoe served on fresh
baby spinach leaves.

We get burned out on it after a few days. :-P

K.

--
>^,,^< Cats-haven Hobby Farm >^,,^< >^,,^<

"There are millions of intelligent species in the universe, and they are
all owned by cats" -- Asimov

Custom handcrafts, Sterling silver beaded jewelry
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...s&userid=Katra