Ripon

Hello mydnight, wonderful idea. When you will be in China, I will be in
Maputo, Mozambique. Will it be possible to send me tea there? Otherwise
I will provide you my State Department address in Washington DC which
will delay the tea, two-three more weeks which is not good for some
types of teas. Please let me know, what types and grade teas are
available so I can order some tea. While your are talking about your
searching about postal system please also add a little time about China
to Mozambique postal cost. Otherwise, I will use China-US-Mozambique
channel. I am also going to China next year and would love to spend
sometime in Guangdong. My e-mail address is Please let me
know your thought and thanks again for your offer.

Ripon
Vienna,VA

Mydnight wrote:
> On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 23:30:19 GMT, "Alex Chaihorsky"
> > wrote:
>
> >That would be absolutely fantastic. I would send you a check for

$100 as a
> >deposit tomorrow, if you want.

> I think I'm going to run it via paypal more than likely. You don't
> have to have a paypal account to remit money, do you? I remember the
> thread here about all the problems people had with it.
>
> This was just a headsup to everyone here. When I get myself solid in
> Guangzhou, I can begin to scout out the market for items and things.
> I'll also have to find some more information about sending things

from
> China. A package was sent to me China Post over a month ago
> now...using the quick method.
>
> FEDex and UPS are simply too stupidly expensive, IMO.
>

> Mydnight

> thus then i turn me from my countries light, to dwell in the solemn

shades of an endless night.