Derek

On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 14:40:39 GMT, Michael Plant wrote:

> Lewis 12/7/04
>
>> Derek > writes:

>>> Oh, I fully support that assertion. But, in my opinion, higher quality
>>> stuff just tastes less horrid. This was, after all a thread started by
>>> someone who wondered if she was alone in *not* linking pu erh. She's
>>> not.
>>>
>>> I also can't stand the taste of eggplant. But that doesn't mean that
>>> my wife stops trying to feed it to me because she likes it.

>> You know there's more than one kind of eggplant, too, right? By the
>> way, in my opinion, eggplant, unlike most vegetables, is nearly
>> inedible unless cooked until it's mushy. I hope your wife's got that
>> covered.

> Eggplant is delicious. I love eggplant. You can leach out the tanins with
> salt. What's wrong with you people. Derek, eggplant everyday until you
> change your mind. Reminds me of fresh meadow grasses. (Your eggplants need
> to be grown on the steppes in proximity of fine Siberian horses.

Blech. I'm past 30, and I've yet to find a recipe for eggplant that I
like. Brussel Sprouts, on the other hand, aren't half bad.

> I'm nursing a horrendous cold with Guangxi green tea today. Ugh.

Sorry to hear that. Stay warm and comfortable.

--
Derek

Those who profess to favor freedom and yet deprecate agitation, are
men who want crops without plowing the ground. -- Frederick Douglass,
abolitionist, editor and orator (1817-1895)