Steve Hay

might I add this thread must be entirely confusing the the original
poster...

Perhaps an executive summary of the points is in order: i.e.

1) Puerhs have a wide variety of flavors. Disliking one does not imply
disliking them all.
2) Some people hate Puerh.
3) Some people love Puerh.
4) Tasting multiple Puerhs can be expensive, especially since the good
ones are sold in relatively large quantities. But if one is interested,
seeking out samples of some good Puerhs is possible.