Derek

On 07 Dec 2004 18:29:47 -0500, Lewis Perin wrote:

> Derek > writes:
>
>> On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 19:46:20 GMT, Mydnight wrote:
>>
>>> [...bad Puerh is bad...]

"bad Puerh" is redundant.

>> Oh, I fully support that assertion. But, in my opinion, higher quality
>> stuff just tastes less horrid. This was, after all a thread started by
>> someone who wondered if she was alone in *not* linking pu erh. She's
>> not.
>>
>> I also can't stand the taste of eggplant. But that doesn't mean that
>> my wife stops trying to feed it to me because she likes it.

> You know there's more than one kind of eggplant, too, right? By the
> way, in my opinion, eggplant, unlike most vegetables, is nearly
> inedible unless cooked until it's mushy. I hope your wife's got that
> covered.

Yes, I'm aware that there's more than one kind. I've tried many, liked
none.

The point being, not everybody is going to like the same things.

--
Derek

Scintillate, scintillate globule vivific
Fain would I fathom thy nature specific
Loftily perched in the ether capacious
Strongly resembling a gem carbonaceous.