Derek

On 6 Dec 2004 17:29:19 -0800, Cathy Weeks wrote:

> Ok, from everything I've read, I thought Pu-er sounded like an
> interesting tea. I was near a Teavana so I had them make me a cup.
>
> Oh, my. I did NOT like it.
>
> I assume it's an acquired taste? The after taste lasted for HOURS.
> Anyone like the tea the first time around?
>
> Cathy Weeks

Tried it, didn't like it. Tried it repeatedly, and different
variations. Never developed a "taste" for it.

Every cup tasted the way my mouth did after spending a day mucking out
horse stables. Perhaps if I didn't have that memory, I could learn to
like it. As it is, the taste of stall dust is NOT a pleasing memory.
--
Derek

Your role may be thankless, but if you're willing to give it your all,
you just might bring success to those who outlast you.