Steve Calvin

Default Any Suggestions

Aria wrote:

> I'm making pasta tonight. Looking to find something yummy to have on the
> side. Am tired of the traditional salad, or if not having salad usually have
> green beans or broccoli on the side. Anyone have anything creative and
> different to suggest??? Thanks in advance.
>
> Aria

If you mean pasta and tomato style sauce why not just go with some
nice hot garlic bread? You didn't say if you were "headed" toward any
specific taste or "flair". I've always found a nice plate of pasta
with sauce and garlic bread (made from fresh garlic of course)
satisfied me very nicely.

--
Steve