Vox Humana

"rmg" > wrote in message
. com...

> "Vox Humana" > wrote in message
> >
> > Actually I just posted the article. It did say the following:
> > ">"These data are exploratory and should not be understood to be a
> > reflection

agency
> > said

> No offense intended, but then why post the article at all?

I thought it was interesting and food related. Many people pay a premium
price for "organic" food thinking that it is free of unwanted chemicals.
The comment about the fact that the chemicals in question could be found in
nature was appropriate. I just wanted to point out that it wasn't ME who
wrote the article.