PENMART01

>"pennyaline" writes:
>
>I all my years, I never saw a percolator that shut itself off.

You must be extremely young.

The classic Farberware perculator shuts itself off...even has a little slide
tab to set coffee strength. Farberware now has a 'programable' version too

http://www.chefscatalog.com/store/ca...earch&itemId=c
prod1859828

http://tinyurl.com/69dpy

-----
programable version

http://www.epinions.com/content_16746909316

"The percolator system makes one of the fastest and hottest cups of coffee
around. This handsome and now-classic machine delivers 12 cups of piping hot
coffee in just 9 minutes, and keeps it hot until it automatically shuts off
after 2 hours. The machine forces hot water up through a center tube and then
sprays it over coffee resting in a metal filter basket below it; the water
passes over the coffee several times during brewing. The percolator sits on a
base containing a clock and timer, so you can program it to start brewing
before you to wake up."
---

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********